Thursday, April 22, 2010








































Exploring the world of claustrophobia was definitely an uncomfortable experience in many definitions of the word. Claustrophobia has to do with tight spaces making a person ansi. For this, I found the smallest box I could physically fit myself into. This box was half my height and definitely not spacious when it came to positioning myself inside it. The box was not lit, I closed the top lid to it (but opened it for pictures). I found myself feeling cramped for space and time seemed to pass incredibly slow. I cut a slit out of the front so that I was able to see who/when people came into the space I was situated in. I chose that space simply for the fact that I feared someone would mess with me if I were in a more public area (Michelle said herself she wanted to walk up to me and just shake the box).

No comments:

Post a Comment