Monday, April 19, 2010

24 Hours Without My Watch

For this assignment I had the idea of taking something from my everyday life away and recording it some how. One thing that I am very dependent on is my wristwatch that I initially used for running but then just needed it afterward. I took my watch off after class and every time I looked down at my watch during the day I would record it on my wrist with a red pen showing the caution and alert for looking. Throughout the day I tried to look at it less and less but at first it was not working. After many ours I realized that I was looking at it less only because I became aware of what I was doing. This would be a good thing to practice for ridding of bad habits in the future and most of the things like this can work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment