Sunday, February 7, 2010

Endurance Performance

I, Lori Crawford will walk around campus from 12-6pm on Wednesday, February 10. While walking I will tie a red string every two feet or so around objects outside. If I have to go inside I will continue to tie strings unless someone happens to tell me not to in that area. I will also be wearing red. This is dedicated to my mom who had a heart attack last year. She had two stents put in to open her blocked arteries and resulted in saving her life. So red represents heart health research and all those who have suffered heart problems, going through recovery, or did not survive heart disease. In a sense, I'll be doing America's Great Heart Run and Walk in spirit for my mom. I invite anyone to join me to support this cause. You don't have to walk the full 6 hours but it would be great to have company, especially if you know someone who suffered heart complications. I will be starting in Powell after lunch.

Please come support me, and we'll take pictures! We can take short breaks too just to sit and talk about our stories of loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment