Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cups


So my project Consisted of stacking 120 cups. Every three minutes that passed by I would add another cup to the wall. As the minutes passed I became more aware of how time passed. In a way it was very relaxing, I kept track of the time by listening to songs that were approx. 3 minutes so I could stack the next cup. I felt as time moved slowly as each minute passed a little slower than the one before. In a way I was stacking up a wall from the rest of the world. The pace of things were less stressful, the new realm was more peaceful. It was a very interesting experience, totally different then what I had expected. I originally expected to freak out from being in closed area when really I became one with my project.

(The quality of the original video is much better than this... It seemed to get messed up when uploaded to youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment