Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Endurance Performance
















My performance was a statement for how little we accomplish because of technology. The average college teen spends too much time browsing the web and channel surfing, mostly as a way to procrastinate. I find myself doing the same even when I know how little free time I have for homework. Thus, I sat in Tefft's lounge for 6 hours, mainly by myself, to try to break the habit of useless computer use. I stared at the blank screen, laughing at pretend videos, awing at the cute bunny rabbit, typing an essay and so on. The tv was also off during this time. A few people did come in and look at me funny, as I proceeded to show them whatever I was "working on". It got quite boring and my neck and back ached, and I haven't been using my computer as often since then. It did exercise my imagination and as time went by it got easier to conjure up images.

No comments:

Post a Comment