Friday, February 26, 2010

Time

Today I will not be able to look at a clock in order to keep track of time, therefore I must rely on other forms of time telling. What makes the most sense for my situation is to base it off of everyday activities that correspond with what is going on throughout my day.
I got out of foundations which I know ends at 11:00, went to my room to drop off my things and headed straight to Ade for lunch. My roommate and I headed back to the room until we both had to leave for art history. I have english directly after art history so I made my way there. After class is when I had more trouble. Luckily I didn't have any set appointments to attend so I stayed in my room working on various things and occasionally writing down times that I thought it was to eventually see if i was right. At one point I thought that it was close to 6:00 pm, but I found our later that it was only 5:00. About an hour later the Alfred siren went off and I finally knew what time it was. I went to dinner around this time and then finally began to use my clock again. When we were given this assignment I never really realized how dependent I was on my phone to constantly look at the time and pace myself throughout the day. It gave me a lot of insight and caused me to be very paranoid... so I most likely will never do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment