Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Personal Record of Time

A Personal Record of Time

I sat in my room and watched and listened to my room mate for periods throughout the day.

11:03 am - Li is asleep.
11:47 am - Li begins to stir and awake from her deep sleep. She gets out of bed and leaves the room.
11:54 am - Li returns to the room, and sits at her desk, turning on her Macbook.
12:30 pm - As I listen to Li, I hear a lot of paper rustling around on her desk. She has started to make her paper sculptures.
1:46 pm - Li grabs her hat, puts on her coat and leaves the room to go to Terra Cotta.
3:55 pm - Li returns to the room again, and sits in her bed, watching tv shows on her computer.
5:14 pm - Li walks over to the refrigerator, and grabs her macaroni salad.
5:29 pm - Li is finished eating her macaroni salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment