Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Closet








My thoughts while in the closet

O my gosh I think the door just broke I hope I can get out

I have a lot of crap in my closet

Its really dark in here I need the door to open like right now

I feel paranoid

I just heard some weird noise

I definitely have a ghost in my closet

Something just touched me

I need the door to open

It is too dark

I hate small spaces

Oh thank god the door opened a little

Light!!!!!!

I’m becoming uncomfortable in here

I wonder what my roommate is doing

I’m missing for the love of ray jay reunion show!

I’m getting hungry

I need food

I don’t like pictures

I need to pee

I need to go right now

Oh I’m almost done

I need more food

Oh no the door wont open I knew it would get stuck

Ok I have to pee like right now

I’m done yayayaya!!!!

Nowwww I must pee


No comments:

Post a Comment