Thursday, January 28, 2010

Personal time

For me, I usually check the time with my cell phone and organize my time that I supposed to do for a day. However, after I got the assignment for a personal time, I just wonder how time goes by without clock for my day. So I was thinking that I could realize the time passing with my make up since I reput my make up on my face after every class is done. Of course, after foundation I went back to my room and put my make up like usually I do. I think I usually put my make up every 4 hours. So That would make sense for me to understand the time passing. Since Thursday was free day for me except foundation, I went to miller and played the piano. I played 18songs twice. Each song takes 3minutes to play it. So That also helped me to know the time passing. After that, I put my make up again. So I figured out that I put my make up 3times a day and I realized that I measured 12hours after foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment