Monday, January 25, 2010

A Personal Record of Time














When I heard the assignment was documenting your personal time without using a clock I immediately thought of my bracelets. I make bracelets to pass the time and they are a good indicator of how much time has elapsed. Furthermore, by looking at a bracelet I can think back to things I did during the day. For example, I messed up towards the beginning and when I look at my mess up I remember that I messed up because my friends were talking to me and making me laugh. To even make it easier to tell what time of the day it was I coordinated the colors of the bracelet with the colors that were in the sky during the day. In the beginning of the day (and of the bracelet) there were mostly blues in the sky, the yellow diamonds in the center of the bracelet are when the sun was high in the sky, the oranges, yellows, and purples are the sunset, the dark blue is night time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment