Monday, January 25, 2010

A Personal Record of Time

I documented time through a piece of gum i began to chew after foundations.


Garrett gives me a piece of gum after i finish eating lunch, it has a lot of flavor, kind of minty and fruity i go to harder to work on my color wheel


while painting my third yellow section my jaw hurts and my gum has lost its flavor


my jaw is feeling heavy while i mix the second tint for orange

really want to throw out gum now, jaw tired, tastes bad, painting yellow-orange


took gum out to eat nutterbutter, chewing gum made me hungry


left gum on piece of wrapper for safe keeping


forgot about gum


sam almost puts elbow on forgotten gum, finishing up yellow shades

put everything away in locker, find gum, throw out, go to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment