Monday, January 25, 2010

A Personal Record of Time

Well my day starts out at 7am. However, this morning it doesn't matter because I must have woken long enough to turn off the alarm and roll over. When I finally awoke I saw that light was coming through my window which meant that I was late.
During my first class I know its about mid morning when we are released for a quick break. After this class I know I have another class very shortly afterward giving me time to check my mail.
After this second class I know it is lunch time. However, I have a lengthy space of time after this before my next class. Considering I was no sense of time what so ever I had to check the time so I wouldn't be late for another class.
Once the third class is over with I know I can go back to my room and relax for a little while before diving into homework. When it starts to get dark I wait for the town fire alarm to go off at its everyday time to go to dinner. After this I wait until I get tired to show and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment