Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Person Record of time

When i thought about time and how i tell time, i thought about my schedule and everything i do during the day. For the homework assignment i made a detailed list of things i did that day. When i wad done making my list at the end of the day, it made me realize all the things i do in a day.

My list included..
leaving foundations, walking out of harder hall, walking outside in the freezing cold towards the business building, walking in room 301 to my sociology class, learning about the steps to sociological research in 50 minutes, leaving sociology, walking to powell campus center for lunch, eating a tuna sandwich with ice tea, walking down to powells first floor to the mail room to pick up a package, walking back to my room in teffts second floor, started working on my color wheel for my color class that is on monday and tuesdays, after working on the wheel i was listening to music on itunes, i jump in the shower and get ready, then i pack my stuff for my next class, i get all bundled up for the cold weather and walk to my art history class power, learn about power and authority in the ancient world for forty minutes, walk downstairs to the ground floor and walk back to tefft hall, i get back to my room and start painting my color wheel again, i meet up with my friends and eat dinner at ade, i got the stir fry for dinner with chocolate milk, walk down to mclane for a lacrosse meeting, study for my sociology test, hang out with my friends, watched t.v, brush my teeth, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment