Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to tell time

How to tell time
I tend to tell time by where I am. After foundations I always go to Powell, entertain myself for a bit then hang out and eat with friends. Generally everybody that’s in my next classes grab my attention and we rush to class hoping well be there before the teacher, that’s always an indication that were on time. After the teacher dismisses us I usually go to my room or the studio, depending if I have work or not. Then if my phone says I have work that day I’ll go work my shift at Lil’ Alf. Following that if I don’t still have homework to do I’ll find people to hang with. Then pass out until a loud buzzing sound wakes me up. Then I get up go to foundations and do it all over again.

Morning-Studio
Noon-Powell
After-noon-Class
Dusk-Work Night-Wandering campus with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment