Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Personal Record of Time






















































































The way I decided to keep track of time was by counting how many steps I took in about 24 hours. The numbers actually quite shocked me. I went through the whole day counting to myself (and sometimes out loud) exactly how many steps I took. It became quite difficult when people talked to me while I was counting and sometimes I would back track and recount. I set up my information by using the same pants and shoes i had worn that day and physically displayed the information on them with patches. The patches all mention the exact number of steps I counted going to and from different places all day. This presentation of my information is pretty self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment