Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Personal Record Of Time




In my time class we were asked to create a way to record time without using a clock. I had trouble trying to decide how to do this. I tried to think of habits that could take note of or other things to document.
I turned to something that was with me every minute of the day, every day in fact. I believe that my shoes are a very good way to document my time. They can give you a good example of where I have been. In addition they give a record for an extended period of time. These shoes are very worn and flat on the bottom. Another thing these things show is the environment I live in. the souls are worn so it must be rough. There is a lot of mud on them too so I must have been somewhere very muddy. Lately too because the mud is still wet. All in all, my shoes will continue to record things from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment